Thursday, February 24, 2005

Avoid Sify Broadband like Plague

Boss,

The supposed to be broad band connection is the worst connection which I have ever seen. From the time I had taken thi connection, i have had only problems after problems. Nobody care for your connectivity and speed. The speed what i get is 7 download and a brousing speed of around 60. The game is played up with the collusion of the company and the CTO. The infrastruture of these CTO are deplorable. I think it is time that we all should shift to Data one offered by BSNL. I am supposed to get a brousing speed of 256, and I get 60. Innumberable complaints to their 24 hours support get you no where and the local help line is not bothered. Why, I have been contcting the higher ups like Mr Ajay nambiar and his breed, but nothing has happened. Very sorry state of affairs.

drjoe99

Source:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home