Monday, May 07, 2007

I had got installed MTNL broadband connection

Sir,
I had got installed MTNL broadband connection on 19th Dec. at 256 KBPS speed the pack was of Rs.199/- on my telephone no.26169721 with 400 MB free data download. On the day of installation it showed 146 MB. I was surprised that how it happened? I went to all the MTNL higher officers but in vain. I asked them that how it happend kindly check it but no one turned up. They charged me 702MB. I got the broadband disconnected on 28th Dec.but to my surprise it was disconnected on 11th Jan 2007. They harassed me a lot I want the reimbursement of 146 MB as to how it came. Apart from that I want the reimbursement of rent of 11 days for which I was charged. I am having all the documents under receipt with me. I have already given a complaint to TRAI they had also written letter to MTNL but MTNL has not responded. So it is my personal request to kindly look into the matter and solve my prolem and try to provide the reimbursement for which MTNL is held responsible. Chander Bhushan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home