Sunday, December 02, 2007

i am now using motorokr e6

hi users, i am now using motorokr e6. Am not happy with it. Coz every thing is poor except its colour. No dout, colour is very good, but i am missing everything of nokia. It has a 2 mp camera, but it works like a 1 mp camera phone. its camera is more slower than nokia 6680 which have 1.3 mp camera. Sound is average. Size n shape is more than its quality. It is huge n bulky in looking. We cant get good service from its dealers, coz i hv got faulty bluetooth headset jack, and it is taking about 1 month in refunding.
SO, DEAR FRIENDS, I HV DECIDED THAT I WILL NEVER BUY MOTOROLA PHONES IN FUTURE. I FEEL I AM BADLY CHEATED FROM MOTOROLA. I WILL NOT GIVE SUGGESTION TO BUY ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO PURCHASE IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home