Sunday, April 06, 2008

HOTSPOTS RETAILS

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Rampriya Sharma & by profession I am lawyer.
I have been visited your organisation HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT. LTD., Shop No.140 28,Ground Floor, Gaurav Tower, Malvia Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan. I went with my mobile of NOKIA 7610 & requested that some problem while switch-on & after a minute it beccome switched off. A man Mr.Nitin was handled me & he has checked, same problem was there. He advised me that in my mobile NOKIA 7610 problem of Battery so, please you buy new one & change old one. After his advised I wanted to make sure that my mobile problem should remove. After his assurance I purchased new battery of Rs.720.00(Invoice no.353100046 dt. 04/04/2008 12:54:37) and paid cash but after change old battery in my mobile, problem was remain same what was earlier with my old battery. Then same person(Mr.Nitin) said that your mobile phone need to FORMAT the software. After his advised I went to your another HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT.LTD., Shop no.41-A, Rajapark Scheme, Gurunanakpura, Jaipur. I requested them about my NOKIA 7610 but did not tell them about purchased new battery & even I did not put new battery when I visited your Rajapark Scheme Retails Shop. Anyway these Rajapark Scheme Retails Shop people done FORMAT & my mobile phone started work properly, for this FORMAT process I paid cash of Rs.112.00 through Invoice no.314100037 dt.04/04/2008 19:32:49. After this all FORMAT, I told about all purchased & my conversation about your Malvia Nagar Retails shop. Then Mr.Deepak advised me that Malvia Nagar Retails shop will take back this battery when my mobile phone not required new battery.
After that I again visited your Malvia Nager Retails shop around 20:00 & I explained them about my all situation & even they had talk to your Rajapark Scheme Retails shop but not any solution and they refused to take back battery. They make me feel harrsed to give me wrong information to buy new battery.
Now I am requesting you to kindly look into the matter other wise I will take help from Legal Process of Court.
I will wait today for your reply.
Thanks,
Rampriya Sharma,
Jaipur, Rajasthan,
Cell: +91-9829011818

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home