Sunday, March 25, 2007

i am regular customer of idea cellular

Dear idea
iam regular customer of idea cellular for last 5 year’s but since last one year’s facing lots of problem from your end likes without given request you started the packages. Yesterday you started background tones package without my request & debit some amount from my account. if i have given request(SMS,Verbal) about this package please show me.
However i had recharged my cell on date 20.02.2007, automatically debit some amount per day from my account as NEW STD package has started then after requested by me immediately to closed, but you had closed the same package after 10 days. Sir, it’s just like CHEATING by idea cellular with customer.
kindly requested to you closed the same package and credit the account as usual.
please do the needful at the earliest & inform to undersigned.
Thanking You
regards
Rajesh Bobde
mob: 09850324230
email: rajeshbobde@rediffmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home