Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am using Idea since last 4.5 years

Dear Sir,
I am using Idea since last 4.5 years and I’m using lifelong prepaid card. I had submitted all the required documents in the IDEA Cellular Ltd., Near to INOX, PUNE.
From last 4/5 months when I recharge my Idea, I get the message stating that it has been recharged successfully, showing proper recharged amount. However, when I enquire for my balance through Idea chitchat, it will show me very less amount (1/3 of the total recharged amount). For ex. if I recharge it with Rs. 125, it will show me only Rs. 39.40. It also tells me that I have 5 dedicated account (with 0.00 balance)
My Idea prepaid card no. is: 9850856551
So I request you to do the needful. Hope you will solve this matter soon…
Thanks,
Prasad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home