Saturday, September 08, 2007

AIRTEL cell phone service providers.

sir…I have got this complaint about AIRTEL cell phone service providers., in kerela state, palakkad district..and I am residing in palakkad town…my complaint was “last february I have sent an email to AIRTEL and I was inquiring..to them if there is any chance of getting detailed bill (call detail for incoming and out going) for pre-paid cell phone subcribers…and am ready to pay any charges / fees…after sending this mail within seconds I have received their computer generated aknowledgement stating that they are going to reply within 24 hours…,and I have waited whole month for that reply ..and again I sent the same as a reminder in march…and now it is almost six months..,waiting for their reply..again yesterday (03/08/2007) I sent the same query to them.. I just want to ask you these..would you provide me the answer..,
1. If AIRTELL cannot reply to their subcribers..then what
is the use of publishing their email address in their
web site?.
2. No bodies (Higher authority) there to check.,or
superwise..or do they check emails regularly..at
least the customer support/ service department?
3. Now where I have to check? or to whom I have to
contact for to get an answer?
Hope I will get an answer from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home