Friday, October 12, 2007

K750i loaded with a 2 GB memory stick

Today I lost my mobile while travelling from Majestic to Vidyaranyapura in Bangalore.
It was K750i loaded with a 2 GB memory stick. I have lodged a complaint in Police Station. My IEMI#357850002621263.
I know that my phone can be tracked 100% and can be recovered by the police.
NOTE: When ever some one makes or receives a call the IMEI # of the mobile phone will be sent automically to the service providers, which helps in tracking the phone number and address of the user of that particular phone.
I heard that the step taken by the police is:
The IEMI # will be sent to all the MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDERS(MSPs). There by when ever someone uses the theft/lost phone with his or any other SIM card, MSPs will get the IMEI and the phone number in their logs. They will match the IMEI and the informs the police that the theft/lost phone is being used by so and so number and also will match the IMEI and retrives the phone # and the address which inturn helps police to catch the culprit.
The only thing that I am thinking is; what next if police traced my phone. Will the police return it to me?
They can easily goof me that it is not yet recovered. In that case…..what can i do.
I know…. NO ONE CAN HELP…..
I WILL KEEP MY HOPE ALIVE AND PRAY THAT OUR COPS ARE NOT THAT
BAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home