Sunday, December 09, 2007

e6 Rokr has EDGE but not 3G.

  But let me also tell you that in India no network provider is using 3G. We have been using 2.75G. As far style of the phone design is concerned, it’s surely stylish and not shabby. Case of ckt damage due to sweat is rare but you can’t make an assumption about the phone due to it. It has got Crystal Talk facitliy which is not in Nokia. It let’s you attend a call from home even if you are partying with your friends at a pub. I will have to confirm about the shipment of the bluetooth headset with Box Pack. As far speed is concerend I didn’t any issue with it. I have tried using multiple application at the same time but it worked fine for me. So it also depends on the kind of application you are using on the phone.
Any issues regarding phone feel free to mail me at: a_singh23@rediffmail.com
Please be more elaborative when you talk about issues like:
1) Voice breakup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home