Sunday, December 09, 2007

meridian telecom

Really I do have bad experience with the quality of service nor ever I have recieved any response to the following mails.
To:radhika@meridiantelecom.com,vinod@meridiantelecom.comnavin@meridiantelecom.com
Sir/Madam
Even I was not spared with LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT with 2040L as I was looking for Slim Series…Purchased the same in less than 15 Minutes without Thinking much…
I need 2 know the following informations as I have been Searching 4 it..
1. Does the batery back up of 2040L is really 3hrs -Talktime and 180Hrs for standby
As I have observed from the day one(August 2 2007). Never ever I got a Talktime of more than 1.5 Hrs
Does this consume more power while playing Mp3 Songs if so let me know its percentage??
2. The phone gets switched of if battery is more than 50 percenatge when restarted again the battery indication shows 75%
Is this a Firmware Problem /Battery problem OR I have A DEFECT Piece..
3.Why Loudspeaker to Phone Cannot Be Implemented When It Plays Mp3 In good Volume?
4. SMS Storage is only upto 74 Msgs when I Have 128 MB of SD Card Can I Not store, More atlest in sd card?
If this can be achieved Plz do brief abt the Procedure…
5. Is there any way or any means so that I can record all calls automatically…Except manually going 4 record option?
6.Themes can be set for this mobile if yes how?? and what files does this support???
7.What are the other accessories available 4 this phone..
Its not that I Dislike My mobile I am Just anoyed with it…Trying to understand its limitations day by day
Last but not least, it would been good if online Forums was present…

Har$ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home