Thursday, February 21, 2008

customer loyalty scheme

Dear Idea,
I have been using your services since more than 4 years. And during that your services are mixed. After heavy uses i became your Silver customer. Around 1 year back you gave me 2-addon connections on my main connection without any extra cost/rental (under your customer loyalty scheme) and promised that call rates on new connections will be same as that of main connection. For accepting these new connections i ONLY agreed after you repeatedly confirmed me that rates will be same as that of main connection. You delivered me the connection and i didn’t use them for more than 6 months. When i started to use then you confirmed me that you don’t give itemized bill of addon connections, but i still continued to use it. Since last month you yourself started to give me itemized bill of my all three connections. Then i found that rates charged on new addon connections were simply double of that rate applicable to my main connection. I took the matter to your customer-care executive and also tried to contact you on . But, your executive was of no help and all mails returned from your server. Now, i have decided that i am not going to pay you even a single penny and had already given request to your executive for disconnection of all my three connections. But, c-care executive says that the connections will not be discontinued without clearance of bills. But, now in no way i am going to pay according to the double rates charged on my calls against what was actually promised. You give me bill of all my previous calls (of my addon connections) according to the charge which you promised me and i will pay you in full immediately, but with wrong call charges, i will not pay.
Thank you idea for you services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home