Friday, October 06, 2006

Hi,im not getting proper service

Hi,im not getting proper service
spoken with customer care executive also.
I believe in idea only,
but your executives are not proper trained,they dont know which plans are available and which are not.
Your executive told me that women card(postpaid)is available but it is closed one month before IS THIS YOUR GOOD SERVICE. He told me that i will call u after 2 days but not yet got any call from you IS THIS YOUR GOOD SERVICE.It is just like to fool the customer.
In last month SMS pack activated on my account without my permission,and for that I wasted my time to call cust. care again and again IS THIS YOUR GOOD SERVICE.
So please give me good service(not like above mentioned)
Now you only suggest me should i continue with idea or different service provider.
Your customers wants good service so please take care of your customers.
Waiting for your reply on cell
Thanking You
Siddheshwar Daswadkar
9822622211

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home