Monday, April 02, 2007

I am an customer of Idea Cell

Dear sir,
I am an customer of Idea Cell in Varanasi having connection No. 90889126586 since last 5 months. It is with greatest reluctance to inform you that your company is always deducting mony a slab of Rs. 20/ randomly from my prepaid cmobile. I have made several time complaint to your given customer care personnel, but they are not giving proper answer and always stating to tell you after 24 hrs. but even after passing 24 days they have not given me any reply regarding my extra deduction from your side. Recently I have made complaint on 31/03/2007 at about 11 15 pm for the same illeagle deduction, but your CCE reiterated the same story.
I, therefore, request you politly to see the matter wheather it is a fault of any untrained operator OR of software.
Further, It is also requested to trained your CCE to give the proper respons, to inform the complaint number if it is asked from the customer like me and behave properly like other cellular company.
So pl. see the matter and send the calling statement of 31/03/2007 Or Of March Months so that I can verify the same.
Thx./Rgds
Dr. BrajNandan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home